RCF’s latest economic update and forecast for 2012 for the national economy is available now. RCF_Economic_Update_and_Forecast_Summary_Jan_2012
- 2011 was not a great year but it could have been worse
- Economy gaining strength heading into 2012
- Labor markets in best shape since before recession but wage gains still lag inflation
- Uncertainties are mostly coming for overseas
- We expect 2.7 percent growth in 2012, decling unemployment, moderating inflation, and continued low interest rates
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.